Friday, December 2, 2011

Have Fun And Earn FREE Beauty Samples with Is That Odd!

Today I am telling you about a great website called Is That Odd! Is That Odd is super easy to use and you can get free deluxe sized beauty samples. Yes, I said free! You don't have to pay anything! I have been a member of Is That Odd for a while now and have got a ton of great stuff from them. I have also learned about a lot of companies that many have never heard of.


On Is That Odd you socialize and chat with others by writing little stories or Oddstacts. You earn Odd Coins by creating Oddstracts, commenting on Oddstracts, and voting on an Oddstract. You then use these coins to "buy" products from the Sample Shop! These coins will add up quickly. I think when I joined I ordered my first sample that day. These samples usually are great sized ones too. 


Every so often they will release a "Swagbag". These are what you really want! These bags have a limited number of how many are available and always have great products in them. You will not know what you are getting until you actually get it. I think that's the best part, it's a total mystery! Some brands that I have got in my "Swagbag" include Burt's Bees, Juice Beauty, Rimmel, Concrete Minerals, Prestige, and others. You can also earn Odd Coins by reviewing your samples on the site. I recommend this site to everyone! What do you really have to lose? You get to chat with others, give and get advice, and get free stuff. 

                           Here's just a taste of some of the free stuff I have got from them!
PLEASE NOTE!*This site is watched very closely and they DO NOT tolerate spammers or spamming posts! Please DO NOT abuse the site or they will delete you from it. Thanks! : )

If you would like to check out the site and sign up, here's the link.! : )
Click here to sign up and start having fun!

Here is their Facebook page!
Click here to like them on FaceBook!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! Can we use this pic on our Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the reason I signed up for Is That Odd!! I've been a member for about 2 weeks now, and have already ordered 5 products!! Its an awesome site, I love to read all the Oddstracts and leave my little comment on them! I can't wait til a swagbag comes along to order! Do you know about how many coins those run? Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Your comment made my day! If I can make one person happy with a post then I am happy! I'm so glad your enjoying ITO! It's a great site and it's so much fun! I can't wait for a swag bag either: ) I have bought them for anywhere between 10,000-15,000. They are up there in coins but completely worth it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yes, I am SO happy that you shared ITO with me!! I'll be saving up coins for the next swagbag! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog because my blog had gotten some traffic from google images on the Better Homes and Gardens wax melters. As I was sifting through to find my photo (lol I can't be the only one to do this?!), I saw yours. I'm officially addicted to your blog! And now I think you've passed along a new addiction. Thanks lady ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) You have made my day!!! Thank-you so much for letting me know that you enjoy my blog! HAHA! I really appreciate this comment a lot! <3

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this website. Never heard of them till now. Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! This site is great! I hope you enjoy it too!

      Delete