Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sample Saturday! 12-17-11

YAY! Sample Saturday is here! I do this every week to show you all what I got for free in the mail throughout the week! You all could be or already are also getting all this great stuff! These are all free and found on the internet! I got a lot of really great stuff this week! Here's what I got! : )

             I got a lot of coupons in the mail this and I was able to get all this free at Wal-Mart! : )
-Hills Bros 3 Pack of French Vanilla Cappuccino, Naturella Skin Care Sample (I got 2 of these and each one was busted open : (

-Being Girl Survival Kit (pads,liners,tampons, and a Travel Size Secret Deodorant), Become weekend sampler, 2 sets of Nescafe' Instant Coffee samples.
-Osmotics Cosmeceuticals 3 piece sample kit (also came with a $25.00 voucher for their products), SPANX  Sport ease socks (these are so soft!)
-another Like Book, SHAPE magazine, and Beauty Packaging magazine..I also got a Good Housekeeping magazine(not pictured)

-Fish Oil softgel samples, Prilosec OTC sample, Post-it samples, and Lanacane gel sample
-10 samples of Pert Plus, 2 Dove shampoo and conditioner samples, TRESemme' sample
-Go Red American Heart Association Pin, Fancy Feast ornament (came in a very nice pouch), coupon for FREE Pillsbury Easy Frost No-Fuss Frosting, coupon for a FREE bag of dog or cat treats (I won this from an Instant Win Game I think), NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk ( I won a $10.00 Amazon GC and used some of it to buy this)
-Free samples from Is That Odd- Honeycat Cosmetics Bath Crystals and France Luxe 3 piece Hair Set
                                                                  What did you get!?
                         Click here to learn about Is That Odd and sign up free! It's all free : )

1 comment:

  1. You are the freebie Queen! That France Luxe set looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete