Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nicki Minaj Y U Mad music video inspired make up

I couldn't find any clear pictures of this look from Google. I tried taking a picture of the video with my webcam, but it did not come out clear. If you decide to watch this video on YouTube, I am warning you it is explicit and I am not telling you in any way to watch the video if that offends you or if you are underage. I just really loved the make-up and here is my take on it.



 I had a different look on already and removed everything from my eye except my mascara. That is why I am wearing mascara still. Also as a blogger I sometimes only do one eye for my looks, that is why you will see purple on my other eye. I apologize in advance.

-First apply a base. I chose to apply a whiter base to my lid and a neutral base to the rest of my eye. I used Maybelline New York Dream Mouse Shadow in "Vanilla Veil" on my eyelid to help make the orange pop!
-Next pack on a bright orange eye shadow to your lid only. I used NYX eye shadow trio in Shangri-La
-Next use a soft brown and put that in your crease using the wind-shield wiper motion. I used a brown from my Coastal Scents 78 Eye Shadow and Blush Combo Palette
-Next apply a light color, I used a white from the Coastal Scents 78 Eye Shadow and Blush Combo Palette and apply that lightly to your inner corner and your brown bone. You also want to apply it a little heavier just below your eyebrow. Like you are tracing the bottom off your brow.
-Next apply a white eye liner to your waterline. Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes. Also use a black liquid liner( I used Avon Perfect Wear in "Evening Black") and apply a thick line to your upper lash line.
-Finally apply thick false lashes to your eyes. 
   Here is the final look!
   On my cheeks I used Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Blush in "Blushing Nude"
I used ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder(bronzer in "bronzed") to contour
I outlined my lips with a brown lip liner and blended it with my finger and applied a light pink lipstick and a gloss for added shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment