Sunday, November 27, 2011

"What's In My Purse"

                                      Today's blog post will be a "What's In My Purse"! 


Okay, so this is a picture of the purse that I am using at the moment. My purse claims to be a "Dolce & Gabbana", but I highly doubt it's authentic. I don't really care if it was a knock off though because this purse is cute! Plus, I've had this for year and she has gone through a lot and has held up pretty well!
                                                        This is what she looks like : )
                                       Here is what you would would see when you first open it.
Some cute make up bags,wallet,clutch, and I have a Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand gel attached.
                                                         Here is what's inside of all that!
The red make up bag has these items in it. Lipgloss,liquid eyeliner, face brush,blemish stuff, tweezers, scissors, and three lash curlers.
                                                              An empty sparkly clutch : )
 My wallet and another make up bag. That bag contains these items: 3 glosses, lipstick, and an eyebrow brush.
                             These are just some random things I found looking through the pockets
                                       In another pocket I found these sprays, an oil, and a roll on!
                                         That's everything that's in this most likely knock off bag! : )


                                                    Click here to like me on Facebook! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment