Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Target and Wal-Mart Couponing Trip.

I went to Wal-Mart and Target today after I went to the dentist. I got more then what is pictured, but this is the main stuff. Other then this I got a ton of bread items. We have a great bread outlet store here, and I had a coupon! I paid $0.40 for 4 packs of English Muffins, 3 loaves of bread, and some Pita Pockets! Score! I also picked up a few other items at Target. Here's what else I got!




                                         -I got all of this in the first picture FREE!!
-I got everything pictured here for $4.70 after coupons! That's cheaper then one of those bigger Pantene at regular price! Woo-Hoo!
-Everything here came to $6.24! The MIO came to $3.00 alone and the cheapest item here is the can of cat food at $0.02! YAY!
               -So if you think of all of these products at regular price, I got a GREAT deal! : )


                  Have you saved lately? Let me know on here or on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment