Monday, February 27, 2012

Couponing: Wal-Mart and Walgreens.

I did some couponing at Wal-Mart last night, and Walgreens today. At Wal-Mart, I think I did a great job! At Walgreens, I became a little frustrated. I was expecting to get more, but they were already out of everything I needed. I did end up picking up a few items at both stores. Of course with coupons though! Who wants to actually pay full price for everything! Not me, I'm on a very tight budget! I also am not a "HUGE" Extreme Couponer. I take and buy what I know my family will use, or give some items away. With that said, here's what I got.


-Wal-Mart: The total came to about $40.00 and some change before coupons. After my coupons, I paid $3.00 and some change! I think this was a GREAT trip for me. 


-Walgreens: Now these are regularly $6.99 a piece. They were on sale for $2.99 a piece. After coupons I paid $8.00! Now some people get laundry detergent for way cheaper then what I did, but where I live when they come to $1.99 a bottle, I'm getting them! I wish I could have got more, but I didn't have enough coupons . The way I think about it though is that I got $27.96 (with out tax) worth of detergent for $8 bucks! I think that's good!
So if you put these 2 trips together, pretending the Arm & Hammer wasn't on sale. I got about $70.00 worth of product for only $11 bucks! Score! This was honestly a really great trip for me if you look at it like that!

                              What did you save on? Let me know here or on my Facebook page! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment