Saturday, February 25, 2012

Smokey Eyes With Color.

I'm making this post because when I posted this look of just the eyes, many people liked it. I wanted to let you know what shadow quad I used since it is drugstore and easy to get. All the shadows for this look were from the Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in 20 "Sapphire Siren".  I used all four colors for this look.  Since this look was from the other day, I forgot what other products I used...



The above photo is edited. I did this for fun and to change my eye color. 
I was not planning to make a post about this look, so this is the only full face photo I have.
I did end up liking how it displayed the make up though : )


                  While this is a drugstore product, I personally think these shadows are great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment