Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Favorites.

I wanted to make this post a little sooner, but life has just been a little bit busy for me. Here are all my favorite products that I was using during February.




                         -Queen Helene Soothing Cocoa Butter Natural Face Scrub-
      This has left my skin feeling smoother and softer. I also like the smell of this and it helps with my dry skin. I ordered this using my $10.00 Vitacost credit! To get your own $10.00 credit for Vitacost click here. 
                         -Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For The Liner & Mascara-
*The Liner is great! I love the felt tip on it. I have been using this almost everyday for my upper lash line and the tip is still in great condition and not falling apart. This liner also last all day for me!
*The mascara is working really well on my lashes. I am very happy with this mascara. I think the combination of using both, has helped my lashes look a lot better!
                                 -L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in "Iced Latte"-
Lashgirl told me about how much she loves these! I went out and picked up this one and I LOVE it! I use it almost daily as a highlight!
                                            -Clinique Moisture Surge Intense-
I got this sample in the mail. It is a pretty decent sized sample and is lasting me longer than expected. I have dry skin and this has helped with any flakes and has kept my skin moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment