Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is That Odd Swagbag!

YAY! Today I got a nice little white box in the mail! I was super excited to open it once I saw it was from Is That Odd! This swagbag was for their 1 year anniversary. I believe it was 10,000 Oddcoins. If you have know clue what I'm talking about click here to get all the information. Here's what I got! : )




                               -Napoleon Perdis Eyeshadow Palette



                             -Napoleon Perdis Coral Island Lip Gloss-Mango
                           -Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer sample 0.07 Fl. Oz
                         -L.Erickson head band from franceluxe.com
                                            -Chloe' perfume sample


                          I also got the cute Is That Odd bag you see in the first picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment