Friday, November 25, 2011

LUXX Cosmetics

Today I wanted to show you some of my LUXX Cosmetics with reviews and swatches. I believe that from what I have tried LUXX Cosmetics is a pretty good brand and the prices are fair. 

This is what it says on their site:
Introducing LUXX Brand Cosmetics, a complete line for the modern female. Our focus is to provide easy and unfussy cosmetics created to make you look naturally beautiful. We offer a full range of domestic made products from skin care, color, brushes and bath and body manufactured under strict quality control and without animal testing. Our unique range of colors and shades will exceed your expectations. We believe that top quality, choice and unique offerings should not be expensive. You will find that we are reasonably priced.

The one on the top is their Liquid Lips in "Pretty Please". I am enjoying this gloss a lot. The color is very pretty and it smells great! All of the Liquid Lips are enriched with antioxidants A,C, and E. The second one is their Pout Poppers in "Quiver".  They claim that the Pout Poppers add shine, moisturize, and give you fuller lips. For me these claims are true! My lips were instantly fuller, shiny, and looked great! This gloss is also very pigmented and true to it's color!
-The Liquid Lips retails on their site $12.50 and the Pout Poppers retail for $14.50.




                                     Indelible Gel Eyeliner in "Black Cherry"-$10.50
This gel eyeliner is so pretty and long lasting! It's my favorite product by them that I have tried. This stayed on all day long and was very easy to use. It glided on my lids and I created a winged liner look using this with no problems! It's very smooth and a little bit goes a long way! I love this gel liner right now and it is worth the whole $10.50!



Mid-Size Eye Shadows.-$9.50
Sunshine/Bizarre/Thunder
In the swatches shown I am using primer on the top and no primer on the bottom.
Sunshine is a very pretty pinky, gold, coppery color. I use this as a highlight and on the inner corner of my eye. This shadow can be used for many looks. I have also put a clear gloss on my lips and put this on the middle of my bottom lip to add some shimmer. 
Bizarre is a great purple and is also great to use on brown eyes. I have created many looks with this just to add that nice pop of color. I like using purples year round, but I have used this to create some great fall looks.  This shadow's pigment is good and is also great for a smokey eye look.
Thunder is a dark grey. The pigmentation is okay. I like that it doesn't apply too dark because you can create soft or dramatic looks with this. It is easy to build on and is also great for your crease or the outer corner of your eye. All these shadows are easy to blend.



Here's the links to their website and Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment