Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sample Saturday! 11-26-11

Today is Sample Saturday! I will do this every Saturday to show you all of the freebies I got during the week! Usually all of this is from the internet! Also, feel free to post pictures of your freebies to my Facebook wall! : ) Let's get started.

                               -2 Baby Talk Magazines and a Gooseberry Patch Recipe Book.

-Kirkland Supreme diapers 2-pack, coupon for 2 free cans of Fancy Feast Cat food (I picked these up and already gave one to my kitty), Coupon for a free can of Jamba All Natural Energy Drink, coupon for a free 3-count box of Pop Secret popcorn, Tend Skin samples

-Being Girl All In One Survival Kit (3 tampons, 2pads, 2 liner, and the travel size Secret Deodorant. Also came with coupons!), Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner sample, Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner sample

-10 more free personalized Holiday cards with envelopes and envelope liners from Mypublisher.com

-2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper Roll Covers. These are great to use for storing items in also! : )

-This was my favorite freebie this week! A free Aluminyzed photo from http://aluminyze.com/. This isn't a freebie anymore but would make a great gift! It even has a stand on the back of it, so you can hang this up or stand it up! It's also pretty big.
                        Those are all the freebies I got this week! What did you get? Let me know! Remember you can post pictures of your freebies on my Facebook wall! I love seeing what everyone else got! Have a great Saturday!

Here's my Facebook page : )
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Crazy-Obsessions/193648880716850

No comments:

Post a Comment