Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sample Saturday! 1-21-12

This week was a slow week for me with freebies and samples. I didn't get much, but something is way better then nothing! Also, one of my freebies made up for this whole week being slow! Here's what I got!


-DHC Catalog with samples that came inside, 2 MiraLAX samples with a coupon, Shiseido Bio-Performance Serum sample, Keebler Jumbo Fudge Stick sample (I ate this already), and Better Homes and Garden Mandarin Orange Zest Wax Cubes
 -Free can of Jamba All Natural Energy Drink coupon, Baby Talk Magazine, $2.00 off Charmin coupon, Benefiber sample, Sinus Rinse samples, and 2 cute cards from cardstore.com
-Free Aluminyze Photo that I won from their Facebook giveaway! This is an 11' by 14' photo and the retail value is $44.95! This was my favorite freebie this week! These pictures turn out gorgeous!
 Is That Odd Goodies! Suntegrity Samples



                                             What did you get?
                                         Like me on Facebook! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment