Friday, January 6, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Review


                            Okay, so let's talk about the new L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara.

-The Packaging: A bit bulky. The tube itself is quite big and has a unique shape. It is a very nice gold color with the label printed on it in black.


-The Brush: The brush handle is long. The brush itself is slightly bent ( I like that) and it is narrow. Not like a huge waxy type bristle brush at all. I have't really used brushes like this in a while so I was excited. It has many short and longer bristles on it. Honestly to me it looked like an expired brush would look like. You can also see some of the fibers.


-The Texture and Formula: This is a dry mascara. I honestly thought I got a bad tube, but after doing my research, this was normal. This seems to be a love it or hate it product also. Since the formula is dry and dries quickly also, you have to be fast with applying more coats. Otherwise, it will clump and flake.


-From the L'Oreal Paris website:
~Dual Length Fiber Formula
~Exclusive polymer adheres fiber to lashes
~Botanical waxes prevent hardening or flaking
~Precision brush ensures optimal application
~Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers


This is how this mascara worked for me. I did find that it was pretty easy to apply. I'm not a fan of the formula being dry and drying quickly, since I like to put on many layers of mascara. I did see some noticeable length and volume. This is hard to describe, but I can tell I have on mascara with this. Some mascaras look great, but you don't really realize your wearing it until you look in a mirror. With this I could tell that something was on my lashes. If applied fast and correctly there isn't really any clumping. If applied slow and it dries out, you will see clumping. I personally think it has a slightly odd smell to it also. This product isn't the worst but it's not great to me either. It's a "so-so meh whatever" product to me. 


                                                                   Without
                                                                            With

                                                    Click here to "like" me on Facebook! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment