Thursday, January 12, 2012

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course Review.





Many people coupon! I use coupons on most of the products that I buy, even if the coupon is only for 25 cents, that's 25 cents that I didn't have to spend! I got the chance to review an Extreme Couponing Course and I'm very quite happy that I did! Since I already coupon, this course was a great refresher for me and I still learned a lot of great tips!

I think this course is great for anyone! The videos and the workbook are both easy to understand and provide detailed tips and information. The videos kind of seemed old fashioned to me, but I still don't think that's enough to really knock this course down. This is also great if you have been wanting to take a coupon class and just haven't had the time. With this you can learn at your own pace and at home. You will learn all the basics, about match-ups, how to organize your coupons, and much more!






-This Course was provided for free to me from Stay a Stay at Home Mom and Tomoson.com
-I was not paid for this review, I only was supplied for free with the material
-I always write honest reviews and honest opinions of everything that I review




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I need to get into coupons more. This should help!

    ReplyDelete