Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Got My Influenster Box!

I was so excited to get my mail today! My mailman actually brought my mail to the door! I finally got my Influenster VoxBox! This is my first Voxbox, so I'm pretty excited! If you have never heard of Influenster, you pretty much earn badges that match your lifestyle. If you have the right badges for a VoxBox then you may get one! I've heard they are doing a lot of boxes this year! You can also do product reviews on there! For more information about it click here. The best part, it's all free and doesn't cost you a penny! Here's what came in my first VoxBox. This one was called the Love Voxbox!


Gillette Venus & Olay Razor-I'm super excited to try this razor out!
Kiss Nail Dress Fashion That Sticks-These look pretty neat! I have never tried anything like this before.
Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler-This has 9 different flavors! They all sound so good!
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar-This was very good! I only let myself indulge with 2 pieces.
Truvia Natral Sweetner-I love Truvia already so I was happy this came with a coupon.


So since I spent most of my time outdoors today I think I'll try this razor out tonight. Then enjoy a nice cup of tea while I read my Shape magazine : )



Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment