Friday, March 9, 2012

Wal-Mart and TOPS Couponing Trip.

                    I stopped by Wal-Mart and TOPS last night with a friend. Here's what I got!
I paid about $0.60 cents for all of this! Woo-Hoo! I'm happy with this trip since it wasn't planned. We just went to the store out of boredom. We each got some good stuff though!


This wasn't from last night, but it was from this week. When I went grocery shopping I saw this and had a coupon for it! I paid $0.24 cents for a box of hair dye! I also picked up 5 laundry detergents at $1.99 a piece. So I only paid $10.00 bucks for those! (Not Pictured. Sorry I forgot to take that one) I think I have said this before that when laundry soap is $1.99 where I live I always grab a few. That's a good price for me since I normally do not find them any cheaper then that!

No comments:

Post a Comment