Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why have I been MIA lately!?

First off let me say I love each of my fans! You have been supportive and make my day brighter whenever one of you like or comment on something! Lately though, I have been kind of MIA. Recently, I have started a new job that has kept me from the computer. Also, I joined a gym!! I have been going a lot! So between work, the gym, and my personal life; it has been hard to fit in the time for blogging or Facebook. I'm sorry! I am also planning on hopefully moving and just doing better things for my self, like becoming healthier! I will be making more of effort to communicate and update with you all! I just wanted to explain really quick a little bit what has been going on lately. I love each and everyone one you all and thank you for the support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment