Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine!

            I got to test out the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine through Bzzagent! Honestly, I was very happy to get in on this campaign, but wasn't expecting much. In the past Garnier Fructis hasn't been my favorite. Before I get into telling you how it did or did not work for me, let me give you some information about the product.



-helps fight against frizz AND keeps hair sleek for 3 days!
-Keeps hair sleek for three days in up to 97% humidity
-has ultra-rich and smoothing conditioners, also rinses clean
-is best for dry, unmanageable, and frizzy hair

Sounds GREAT right!!?? :)


Well, for me it is! I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! I did the 3 day test two times and the claims stated were true for me. I do like to wash my hair every other day, not wait three days, but it was for testing purposes. This product left my hair soft, smooth, and silky! My boyfriend even noticed a difference without me asking him! I have already purchase a few bottles for future use! 
 



Disclaimer-I did receive this product for free through Bzzagent.com. All of the above are true claims and my honest opinions. This is just how the product has worked for me, it may vary with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment