Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yesterdays Look Of The Day.

        Yesterday the weather was gorgeous where I live. I dug through all my clothes hung up in my closet and pulled out a nice, light weight, flowing dress that was hiding in the back. Here's what I wore and the make up. The make up was inspired by some of the colors seen on the dress. I also kept my natural waves in my hair since it was too hot to deal with. I loved this look and felt comfy all day long. I also got many compliments, which is never bad : )


For the shadow I used the ELF 24K 15 Peice Eyeshadow Collection Palette. I have had this palette for about a month and have just now begin to play around with it. I was actually pretty shocked by the color payoff of the shadows in this palette! I have owned another palette by ELF in the past and the color payoff was horrible.


               "Like" me on Face Book : )                  Follow me on Twitter and send me a Tweet : )

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! A little to low cut for me but it's so beautiful!
    Love your makeup as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! Yes it is very low cut LOL! I actually got it for like $2.00 bucks! I used to work at a thrift store and got to it before it was put out of the rack : )

      Delete