Monday, April 16, 2012

Bat Winged Liner-First Attempt-FOTD

Today I decided to try out the Bat Winged Liner look! This was my first time ever trying this look. At first I thought I looked crazy, but after an hour I loved it! It's not perfect but I just love what you can create with liner!


I decided to keep the rest of my eye make up toned down since the liner is pretty dramatic. For anyone wanting to try this out, make sure to set your liner with a powder. I used black eye shadow and placed it on top. That way it doesn't smudge or wear off easily. I also suggest using a liquid or gel liner that stays in place well. 







                                                         "Like" me on Face Book : )

4 comments:

  1. I like it! Not too sure I could pull it off, but you definitely can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! Before I tried it, I didn't think I would be able to pull it off either. After though I like it and no one said I looked strange! You should try it out! : )

      Delete
    2. I'll have to try it one of these days! :) Not sure I can make my lines as straight as yours though!

      Delete
    3. If you use tape that might help until you are better at it : )

      Delete