Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow! The time has flew and I know I have just went MIA on all of you. So to make this short here is a list of what has been going on lately. I also wanted to tell you all that I now have time to get back to blogging and updating my Face Book page. You will also be noticing some new content as I have a new growing obsession with organizing and would like to pass along any tips that I may have! I have missed connecting with you all so much and thank you all for being a fan! Well, here's the list before I start to ramble on. :)

-my boyfriend and I moved! :)
-I have started yet again another new job.
-getting things in the new place situated.
-sometimes, pure laziness I must confess from being busy.
-a bunch of other stuff that life has thrown my way.


So there's a few of the things that has happened and I can't wait to hear from you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment